Don't forget to check out our optional extras.
Our Light Correction detail adds an initial compounding machine polishing stage to remove deeper swirls and light scratches from your paint.
The Process: (1-2days)
- Wheels cleaned; front, inner-rim and behind spokes.
- Wheel arches flushed
- Extensive wash using snow foam and two bucket safe wash process
- Door shuts cleaned
- Two stage decontamination process to remove tar deposits and iron fallout
- Final deep decontamination removal using clay bar
- Rinse using spotless treated water and two stage drying process using plush micro fibre towel then air dried with heated, filtered air
- Delicate areas taped to protect from machine compounding stage
- Double stage machine compound and polish
- Single layer of paint sealant or carnauba wax protection applied
- Tailpipes cleaned, polished and protected (Protection optional extra)
- Trim, tyres and brightwork dressed and protected (Protection optional extra)
- Glass cleaned
Please note, once an order has been placed it cannot be cancelled.